Academic Areas: Logistics and Supply Chain management, Emergency Management, Intelligent Transportation Management.
Jian Wang is an Associate Professor at the School of Automation, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. He also works at the Key Laboratory of Image Processing and Intelligent Control, Ministry of Education, China. He has been a member of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) since 2014. His current research interests include multi-agent system, automated negotiaton, risk based decision, and distributed interaction simulation. The application fields include the logistics and supply chain system, emergency management system, and public transportation system.
Sept.1994 – Jun. 1998 Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Bachelor's Degree in Automation Control
Sept.1998 – Jun. 2001 Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Master's Degree in Systems Engineering
Sept.2005 – Mar. 2009 Huazhong University of Science & Technology, PhD Degree in Systems Engineering
Dec. 2009 - present: Associate professor, School of Automation, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
Jul. 2002 – Nov. 2009 Assistant, Automation Control Department, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
Jul. 1998 – Jun. 2002 Lecturer, Automation Control Department, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
1. Wang Jian, Zhang Jia. A win-win team formation problem based on the negotiation. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2015, 44: 137-152.
2. Wang Jian, Chen Tao. Ability evaluation of learners in the collaborative e-learning recommendation environments. International Conference on New Media (CONMEDIA) 2015, November 25-27, 2015, Tangerang, Indonesia, 91-96.
3. Wang Jian, Gong Jingqiu. Analyzing the effects of team member's solidarity behavior in the team negotiation environment. Joint International Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Conference (JIMET 2015), December 18-20, 2015, Chongqing, China, 110-120.
4. Wang Jian, Zheng Ting. A hybrid multicast–unicast assignment approach for data distribution management in HLA. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 2014, 40: 39-63.
5. Wang Jian, Wang Ling. Congestion analysis of traffic networks with direction-depended heterogeneity. Physica A, Volume 392, Issue 2, January 2013, Pages: 392–399.
6. Wang Jian, Tu Chuanfei, Wang Hongwei. A temporal bayesian network based on uncertain time interval. The Fourth International Workshop on Advanced Computational Intelligence, 2011, 613-619.
1. Fist prize of The Ministry of Science and Technology Progress Award
1. Pruchasing and Supply Chain Management
2. Management Information System
1. Jan. 2010 - Dec. 2013: Multi-department and multi-stage cooperative decision making theory and methodology for unconventional emergency response, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant NO.90924301)
2. Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2016: Research on the simulation based teamwork training approaches for multiple human-agent teams, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant NO.71271094)