Academic Areas: Computer Vision, Image and Video Segmentation, Texture Analysis, Tracking, and Pattern Recognition
Shoudong Han is currently an associate professor of the school of automation with HUST since 2013. He is also a member of National Key Laboratory of Science and Technology on Multispectral Information Processing, and Key Laboratory of Image Processing and Intelligent Control (HUST), Ministry of Education.
Assoc. Professor Han
Sept. 2001-June 2005 Huazhong University of Science and Technology B.S. in Control Science and Engineering
Sept. 2002-June 2005 Huazhong University of Science and Technology double B.S. in Computer Science and Technology
Sept. 2005-June 2007 Huazhong University of Science and Technology M.S. in Control Science and Engineering
Sept. 2006- Sept. 2010 Huazhong University of Science and Technology Ph.D. in Control Science and Engineering
Nov. 2013-present: Associate Professor, School of Automation, National Key Laboratory of Science and Technology on Multispectral Information Processing, Key Laboratory of Image Processing and Intelligent Control (Ministry of Education), HUST.
Sept. 2009-Oct. 2013: Lecturer, Dept. of Control Science and Engineering, HUST.
1. Shoudong Han, Wenbing Tao, Desheng Wang, Xue-Cheng Tai and Xianglin Wu, Image segmentation based on GrabCut framework integrating multiscale nonlinear structure tensor, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2009, 18(10): 2289-2302.
2. Shoudong Han, Wenbing Tao and Xianglin Wu, Texture segmentation using independent-scale component-wise Riemannian-covariance Gaussian mixture model in KL measure based multi-scale nonlinear structure tensor space, Pattern Recognition, 2011, 44(9): 503-518.
3. Yong Yang, Shoudong Han*, Tianjiang Wang, Wenbing Tao, Xue-Cheng Tai, Multilayer graph cuts based unsupervised color-texture image segmentation using multivariate mixed student
1. Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Award of Hubei Province, 2012.
2. Second Prize of the 14th Excellence Natural Science Papers in Huber Province, 2012.
Assoc. Professor Han