Academic Areas: Logistics and Supply Chain management, Emergency Management, Intelligent Transportation Management.
Jian Wang is an Associate Professor at the School of Automation, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. He also works at the Key Laboratory of Image Processing and Intelligent Control, Ministry of Education, China. He has been a member of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) since 2014. His current research interests include multi-agent system, automated negotiaton, risk based decision, and distributed interaction simulation. The application fields include the logistics and supply chain system, emergency management system, and public transportation system.
Sept.1994 – Jun. 1998 Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Bachelor
Dec. 2009 - present: Associate professor, School of Automation, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
Jul. 2002 – Nov. 2009 Assistant, Automation Control Department, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
Jul. 1998 – Jun. 2002 Lecturer, Automation Control Department, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
1. Wang Jian, Zhang Jia. A win-win team formation problem based on the negotiation. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2015, 44: 137-152.
2. Wang Jian, Chen Tao. Ability evaluation of learners in the collaborative e-learning recommendation environments. International Conference on New Media (CONMEDIA) 2015, November 25-27, 2015, Tangerang, Indonesia, 91-96.
3. Wang Jian, Gong Jingqiu. Analyzing the effects of team member
1. Fist prize of The Ministry of Science and Technology Progress Award
1. Pruchasing and Supply Chain Management
2. Management Information System
1. Jan. 2010 - Dec. 2013: Multi-department and multi-stage cooperative decision making theory and methodology for unconventional emergency response, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant NO.90924301)
2. Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2016: Research on the simulation based teamwork training approaches for multiple human-agent teams, National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant NO.71271094)