Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Academic Areas: Safety assessment, Risk analysis, Emergency decision, Management information system
Jian-Lan Zhou is a vice professor of the Department of Systems Science and Engineering, School of Automation School
Sept. 1993-July 1997 Huazhong University of Science and Technology B.S. in Automatic Control
Sept. 1997-July 2000 Huazhong University of Science and Technology M.S. in Systems Engineering
Sept.2003-July 2006 Huazhong University of Science and Technology Ph.D. in Systems Engineering
Jan. 2009- present: Vice professor, Automation Scholl, Department of Systems Science and Engineering, HUST.
Dec. 2007- Nov. 2009：Post-doctor, China Three Gorges Corporation.
1. Jian-Lan Zhou; Ze-Hua Bai; Zhi-Yu Sun
A hybrid approach for safety assessment in high-risk hydropower-construction-project work systems. Safety Science, 64(4), pp 163-172, 2014/1/1.
2. jian-lan zhou; Bai Zhe-Hua; Zhi-Yu Sun
Safety Assessment of High-Risk Operations in Hydroelectric-Project Based on Accidents Analysis, SEM, and ANP. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013(2013), p 1, 2013/12/1.
3. Zhou, Jian-Lan; Shia, Yuan-Biao; Sun, Zhi-Yu
A hybrid fuzzy FTA-AHP method for risk decision-making in accident emergency response of work system. JOURNAL OF INTELLIGENT & FUZZY SYSTEMS, 29(4), pp1381-1393, 2015,12
2009 China Electricity Council Management Innovation Achievement Awar
Management Information System
Current Research Projects：
Dec. 2014-Present Development of precious metal production management information system
Finished Research Projects:
1. Jan. 2010-Dec. 2012: National Natural Science Foundation of China(Grant NO. 50909045): Research and application of safety assessment methods on high-risk operations
2. Jan. 2011-Dec. 2013: National Natural Science Foundation of China(Grant NO. 51079078): Research and application of risk Factors analysis and process monitoring methods on work system
3. Jan. 2010-Dec. 2012: National Science & Technology Pillar Program of China(Grant NO. 2008BAB29B07): Research and development of production safety management information system on Hydroelectric engineering